Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: May 3, 2021
US - GTS - Power Tools Group (PTG)
No. of Positions
Stanley Black and Decker is the world's largest Tool Company. An
industry visionary that solves problems and advances in the
manufacturing trade through innovative technology and the
implementation of Industry 4.0 Initiative, Stanley Black & Decker
is committed to ensure that its products and services provide
greater quality to customers and greater environmental and social
values to our planet. SBD is a unique institution, and it has a
rich and storied history dating back to 1843. Since then, SBD has
been constantly evolving into a vibrant, diverse, and global growth
Global Tools and Storage (GTS), a division at Mission, TX site, is
looking for a Receiving Clerk for the Materials Department who will
be responsible for inspecting deliveries with great attention and
detail, receive and verify delivered shipments to ensure the orders
received are accurate. Receiving Clerk is also responsible for
unloading trucks and ensuring items are stored correctly as well as
keeping inventory, updating and maintaining records of the
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following
but are not limited to:
Education and Experience:
- Receives incoming parts, materials, spares, and finished
products; uses shipping records to verify the accuracy of incoming
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items,
records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages
- Complete SAP transactions for shipping and receiving as
- Schedule containers / trailers arrivals with carrier.
- Unload and load product from trailers as necessary.
- Pick up material from X Dock to our Warehouse.
- Put way product in designated locations.
- Support auditing SAP receipts transactions.
- Make counts and maintain records.
- Participate in physical inventories; pick stage and verify
- Notify to the Quality team when we receive material into
- Maintain report/log in for of all trailers and containers
- Operates a Forklift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or
hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or
- Generate and verify that all data on packing lists are
- Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and
established safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in operating a Forklift Truck required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis in these
programs: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Able to build and maintain
internal customer and external supplier relationship.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Results oriented with the ability to multitask and
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
exceptional organizational skills.
FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THE WORLD
Stanley Black and Decker Values Aligned with Purpose:
Courage & Innovation
We're Bold to Break the Mold
- Bravely innovate without boundaries
Agility & Performance
- Generate and embrace new ideas
- Drive cutting-edge digital solutions
- Foster creativity for exponential growth
We Cut Through Challenges
Inclusivity & Collaboration
- Simplify to accelerate business results
- Anticipate, adapt and lead changes
- Focus on the right things and take action
- Perform in ways that exceed expectations
We Join Forces For Sustainability
Integrity & Accountability
- Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity
- Make decisions with an inclusive, global view
- Collaborate to amplify customer value
- Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes
We Are Reliable to the Core
- Operate with the highest ethical standards
- Be who you are, build trusted relationships
- Act with transparency and positive intent
- Live up to commitments and own the result
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary
and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes Medical, Dental,
Life, Disability, 401K, Retirement Savings, Employee Stock Purchase
Program, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement and of
course discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products as
well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the
US will be considered for this opportunity.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition, we
are a proud tobacco free workplace.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
Featured Category on SBD Careers
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Mission , Receiving Clerk, Other , Mission, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!