Physical Travel Therapist ( School )
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A Physical Therapist Traveler is needed for the 20-21 School
Year. The following are the responsibilities
- Provides services to students eligible for related
services; Maintain records of service provided.
- Improves, develops, restores or maintains a childs sensory
motor function in educational environments.
- Travel to and among schools to provide services.
- Conduct appropriate evaluation of students, and prepare written
reports of the evaluations and findings.
- Participate in meetings as member of the multidisciplinary
- Provide direct and indirect physical therapy to children in the
- Collaborate with other school personnel regarding physical
therapy and the students needs.
- Delegate activities to teachers and parents.
- Lift, transfer and position children and equipment as
- Functions as related service personnel under state and
federal law and regulations.
- Degree in physical therapy from an accredited program.
- 2 years experience in pediatrics and/or school setting.
- A current TX Physical Therapist license.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Mission , Physical Travel Therapist ( School ), Other , Mission, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!