Survey Party Chief I
Company: KCI Technologies Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join us as we Rise to the
At KCI, were building an enduring company that provides
unparalleled value to our employee-owners. We make our mark
designing and delivering our world-class solutions, so we invest
deeply in developing our team. We reward integrity and commitment,
and when we do well, you do well. Our people have freedom to
innovate, unlimited growth, a voice that matters, a lifestyle that
works, and skin in the game. Because lifes more fun when you own
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering,
consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the
United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing
cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic
growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial
spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic
Benefits Information in link below
KCI Benefits Guide 2021
KCI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to
pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Duties, Responsibilities & Other
- Experience: 8+ years overall survey
experience. 5 + years survey party chief experience. ALTA,
topographic surveys, construction surveys - required experience.
TXDOT survey and SUE experience a plus.
- Skills: Knowledge of field equipment
operation, communication, field note taking, good math skills,
ability to work as a one man crew as necessary, ability to travel
nationally as projects may require.
- Duties: Supervise Survey Crew, keep field
notes, communicate with office staff, train subordinates, operate
robotic instrument, operate total station, data collector, GPS
(fast static, RTK and VRS), autolevel, download data into computers
- Other: Valid Driver's License, good work
ethic, must be willing to travel, great pay and benefits, per diem
for travel, reliability, able to lift up to 50 pounds, able to work
more than 40 hours a week as necessary. Ability to travel up to 12
days as projects dictate.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of 4 - 8 years of experience.
- Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment.
Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon
- Participate in cross - training as requested to build a
- Communicate your work flow needs to your team and to your
- Comply with all KCI policies and procedures
- Accurately records and reports daily forms per project
- Communicates effectively with client, contractor, staff, and
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proactively resolves problems at the lowest level
- Adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget
- Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to
- Submits accurate time sheets, mileage and expense reports on
time each week
- Reviews jobsite safety daily and takes immediate action to
document and resolve issues
- Understands OSHA Safety Standards and KCI corporate policies
and follows them at all times
- Accurately record and report your work each day on the forms
- Inspect and correct your own work before turning it in
- Perform all task assignments using required industry
- Review all work assigned to you before beginning your work
- Understand all applicable industry standards for your assigned
- Work with your team to maximize your production and accuracy to
help us achieve our goal
- Has the specific knowledge to perform all duties
- Maintains all required certifications and participates in
training courses as required
- Understands all applicable industry standards for project and
performs all tasks per standards and client requirements
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: KCI Technologies Inc., Mission , Survey Party Chief I, Other , mission, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!