Asst Restaurant Manager - Rio Grande City, TX
Company: Church's Chicken
Location: Rio Grande City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Reports To (Title): Restaurant General ManagerDepartment: Field
Operations Job Summary:The Assistant General Restaurant Manager
works under the direction of the Restaurant General Manager. The
ARGM is responsible for: the hands-on day to day activities and
operations of the restaurant, assisting in ensuring the successful
implementation of Church's initiatives and programs, assist in
achieving or exceeding all established financial sales and
profitability plan, all banking, and administrative
responsibilities. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assists Restaurant General Manager (RGM) in ensuring all
employees are trained.
- Assists RGM in maintaining appropriate staffing and prepares
- Helps staff during high volume periods as needed.
- Assists in administering all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Assists in analyzing profit and loss statements and in meeting
established sales plan for unit.
- Maintains and records accurate inventory.
- Understands, enforces and adheres to all company policies and
- Assists in maintaining all company operations standards and
- Ensures that federal, state and local laws, regulations, and
ordinances are practiced and enforced,
- Maintains a clean facility at all times.
- Delivers consistent, high quality products daily, every
- Performs other duties as assigned.Position Requirements
(Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required
- Must have 1 year of supervisory experience working in the
- ServSafe - food safety training is highly recommended.Position
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of valid
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Must be
available to work a flexible shift including weekends.
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational
and human resources procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact
professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements
- Ability to implement policies and procedures.
- Skilled in developing employees by coaching, counseling, and
building strong work habits.
- Continuously working to improve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of recruiting and interviewing potential team
- Ability to supervise others.
- Manage conflict resolution.
- Create and maintain a positive work
environment.CompetenciesBuild a Strong Guest Culture:
- Makes a special effort to exceed guest's expectations.
- Hold guests as the highest priority and acts as a role model
for team members by providing exceptional guest service.
- Leads by example and promotes an environment where there is a
sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ability to investigate and resolve guests' complaints about
food quality or service.
- Establishes a friendly, welcoming restaurant environment.Build
- Promotes a team environment by fostering respect, providing
shoulder to shoulder coaching and feedback, recognizing
achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating
- Hire, train, and develop the right people and plan staffing
- Displays exemplary on-boarding and orientation practices.
- Understands team dynamics and how to facilitate good
- Provides specific, timely, and actionable feedbackMaintains
Quality and Safety Focus:
- Ensures that all food products are prepared consistently with
Church's high quality standards.
- Demonstrates food and beverage operations: applying principles
of food preparation and production in accordance with Church's
- Ensures that all health, safety and sanitation requirements are
met in accordance with Church's policies as well as federal, state,
and local standards.
- Follows all cash and security procedures to maximize employee
and customer safety.
- Maintains safe and obstruction free dining and work
- Establishes clear achievable goals and communicates each team
- Gets results personally and from teams by effectively
communicating performance expectations and holding team members
accountable for getting results.
- Regularly uses company provided tools to audit guest service
and food safety practices.
- Utilizes appropriate techniques to encourage and support staff
in meeting or exceeding desired goals.
- Provides clear and timely feedback on performance.1. If you're
hungry for a career that's fun, fast-paced and loaded with
opportunity, then you've come to the right place. At Church's -,
we're not your typical quick service restaurant. We make real
comfort food that makes a difference in peoples' lives. And for
over 60 years, our restaurant has been a place where hard-working
people can get ahead and go on to do amazing things by serving
others.2. Church's Chicken is an equal employment opportunity
employer and makes hiring and employment decisions without regard
to race, color, religion sex, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information or any other factor prohibited by applicable
Keywords: Church's Chicken, Mission , Asst Restaurant Manager - Rio Grande City, TX, Executive , Rio Grande City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!